Saturday, September 17, 2005

My Lest Ifeneeng in Stuckhulm

Tudey ves my lest dey in Stuckhulm, und I mede-a soore-a tu ectooelly get oooot und du sume-a foon stooffff. It ves a lung dey becoose-a I hed tekee a nep yesterdey effternuun und I inded up steyeeng eveke-a ell neeght vurkeeng.

Eruoond nuun I heeded oooot ooff my ruum tu gu see-a zee Svedeesh Ruyel Oorchestra perffurm. Oon my vey tu zee Cuncert Hell I pessed a mercheeng bund thet ves gueeng elung a pedestreeun mell. Zeey vere-a pleyeeng sume-a svedeesh suoondeeng merch I'd nefer heerd, boot zeey vere-a decent. Zee bund eppeered tu cunteeen pleyers frum ell ege-a runges, su I'm nut qooeete-a soore-a vhet gruoop zeey vere-a a pert ooff. Effter zee mooseec I doocked intu a greet theee restoorunt und inded up ieteeng sooper hut theee fuud fur loonch... it ves cheeckee in greee coorry veet cucunoot meelk. My nuse-a ves roonneeng by zee 3rd beete-a, boot mun ves it ixcellent fuud.

Zeey vere-a pleyeeng Mehler's 5t, vheech I nefer meess becoose-a it is Mehler's beeg troompet feetoore-a. Meechelle-a und I sev it in Flurence-a, boot she-a prubebly duesn't remember seence-a she-a ves sleepeeng must ooff zee teeme-a. Zee perffurmunce-a ves reelly reelly guud; zee 4 troompets vere-a luood und bressy, und ell zee oozeer sooppurteeng cest ves tup nutch es vell. Es it toorned oooot sume-a ooff zee SEF members thet I hed menshuned zee cuncert tu ierleeer in zee veek shooed up und zeey seemed be-a injuyeeng zee shoo es vell.

I ceme-a beck tu my hutel tu prepere-a fur a neeght oon zee toon veet Truy und Terry. Iff yuoo recell frum ierleeer zeey ere-a in my teem und heppened tu schedoole-a a tutelly unreleted treep tu Stuckhulm et zee seme-a teeme-a, und zeey ifee peecked zee seme-a hutel. Ve-a vent tu a Glee Feeddich restoorunt vhere-a zeey ledle-a scutch durectly oooot ooff zee berrel. I hed un Ilk Cheeseboorger veet becun.

Frum zee restoorunt ve-a heeded oofer tu sumetheeng celled zee Ice-a Ber. It is a hutel ber thet is setoop tu geefe-a yuoo a Nurdeec ixpereeence-a. Ell ooff zee vells, tebles, und bers ere-a mede-a ooff ice-a. Zee ruum is 23 degrees Ferenheeet, und zeey geefe-a yuoo a beeg perka und glufes vhee yuoo get in. Dreenks ere-a serfed in glesses thet ere-a mede-a ooff ice-a, und ell zee efeeeleble-a dreenks ere-a mede-a veet Ebsuloot Fudka. Ell in ell a neet tuooreesty ixpereeence-a veet sume-a neece-a phutus.

Tumurroo murneeng I'm heeded beck tu zee Uneeted Stetes, und it veell be-a neece-a tu be-a beck oon a nurmel teemezune-a. Feel free-a tu check oooot my peectoores ooff Stuckhulm. Bork Bork Bork!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home