Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Falling off the McWagon

Well, I've done it. I fell off of the McDonald's wagon. After watching Super Size Me, I vowed to never eat McDonald's again. But here I am, starving at the Sydney airport, and the Australian version of Panda Express doesn't open until 11:30, which is an hour after my flight leaves.

For those of you that haven't seen Super Size Me, I highly recommend watching. All kinds of interesting information comes from this movie. For example, eating fast food can pickle your liver just like going on a severe drinking binge. And schools that feed their students healthy food instead of re-heated junk from Sodexho have more attentive students.

Anyway, I'm diverging. If you're playing along, you know that I'm at the Sydney airport, where I've just witnessed the second most disgusting thing I've ever seen (second only to watching Jack Aguire help a cow give birth). Without going into the gory details, let me just say that if you crap your pants, please do not leave the dirty underwear lying on the floor next to the toilet. At the very least THROW THEM AWAY IN THE TRASH.

I should be meeting up with Rhett in a couple of hours at the hotel in Cairns, where we can lounge by the pool and get plenty of liquor from the swim-up bar while we gaze upon the various exotic birds and mammals roaming through the rainforest. We'll probably have a crazy night out in Cairns, eating South Pacific white fish called Hoki and drinking copious amounts of Sake, which is of course the traditional send-off party before getting on a SCUBA Diving boat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home