Monday, April 11, 2005

Leaving Las Vegas

Just finished up a week in Lost Wages. I'm at the airport, waiting for United to start boarding my flight to San Francisco. I'm in an exit row, so I should have plenty of leg room.

We had a great time in Vegas! This was Michelle's first trip, so no doubt she was amazed at the excessiveness of Vegas. She'll probably post a comment, so you can see her thoughts in there. We saw lots of shows... Rita Rudner was my favorite. Cirque Du Soleil was pretty cool too.

We spent some time gambling... I stayed pretty even at poker (played at Binion's, Aladdin, and The Orleans), and made some good money playing Blackjack. Michelle did very well at Blackjack considering she'd never done it before, but she's gotta learn to kick that slot machine habit. She even lost our lucky dollar! (It was lucky because it was the only dollar we didn't lose playing Keno)

We took a set of pictures which you can see on my photoblog. Check out our Las Vegas pictures.

My next posting will probably be after scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to take my digital camera underwater, so there may or may not be pictures of sharks until after I arrive back in the states. I'll see what I can do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home