Monday, August 01, 2005

The American Pastime

I went to my first baseball game in Colorado yesterday. Even though the Colorado Rockies have the worst record in the National League they really beat up on the Phillies. The game was scoreless going into the 5th inning, when the Rockies staged a 9-run rally. The final score was 9-2. I guess I'm good luck.

I have now attended baseball games in the following stadiums:
  • SBC Park, San Francisco

  • Candlestick Park, San Francisco

  • Oakland Colosseum

  • Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles

  • Angel's Stadium, Anaheim

  • Coor's Field, Denver

  • Fenway Park, Boston

  • Yankee Stadium, New York

  • Camden Yards, Baltimore

  • Olympic Stadium, Montreal

I'm not sure I'd want to go to Dodger Stadium again. 5 people were stabbed there yesterday after a game.

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to add Petco Park in San Diego to your list soon. Come on down for a visit!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger ctindel said...

I figure I'll wait until your Penthouse Condo is available right by the park! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home